Join Denise Archie from Coaching College for a two-day deep-dive and ‘ON YOUR FEET’ “The Art of the Exceptional Facilitator: A 3-Act Play for Facilitators, Presenters, and Trainers.” This experiential and scenario-based 2 day workshop will take you on a powerful learning journey from the time you enter the room.
Teaching you the essential practical skills and techniques to become an exceptional facilitator, presenter, and or trainer.
Act 1: you’ll deep-dive into our comprehensive toolkit, which includes everything from room setup to creating a “Safety Net” for your participants.
Act 2 will teach you how to frame up your training sessions, set expectations, and establish group agreements for a productive learning environment.
Act 3 will provide you with a variety of activities and templates to engage your participants and promote your learning.
This program is perfect for trainers with at least 3 years of experience, facilitators interested in taking their skills to the next level, and anyone navigating complex business problems.
Don’t miss this opportunity to become the exceptional facilitator, presenter, and trainer you were meant to be. Join us for “The Art of the Exceptional Facilitator” and take your facilitation skills to the next level! The please add the Learning Outcomes.
In this two-day program, “The Art of the Exceptional Facilitator: A 3-Act Play for Facilitators, Presenters and Trainers,” you’ll learn how to take your facilitation, presentation, and training skills to the next level. The comprehensive toolkit, framing up techniques, and a variety of activities and templates provided in this program will ensure that you can deliver exceptional training sessions every time. This course is for those who are interested in improving their facilitation and meeting facilitation skills, as well as trainers and facilitators with at least 3 years of experience who want to take their skills to the next level.
- Understand the essential skills for advanced facilitation
- Learn how to distinguish between facilitation and training
- Enhance your personal style of facilitation
- Create group agreements and understand Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Understand accelerated learning techniques and earn the right to facilitate
- Build group rapport and safety nets
- Use convergent and divergent thinking tools to promote discussion and decision making
- Understand group think and facilitate strategic planning sessions
- Use storytelling and metaphors in your facilitation techniques
- Learn the 4-step debriefing technique, giving and receiving group feedback, and leaving a lasting impression
Overall, this course offers a deep-dive into advanced facilitation techniques that will turn theory into action learning. Participants will learn how to
navigate complex business problems, improve their meeting facilitation skills, and develop the skills necessary for effective group facilitation.