COACHING COLLEGE’S REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Payment for public course offerings is due upon registration. Your course Registration is not official until Coaching College receives your payment in full.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
No refunds will be available after the course commences.
- Upon commencement of the course, it is understood and agreed that there is no entitlement to any refund of the tuition fees or other charges paid to Coaching College under the Contract and all outstanding payments will be fully paid by you no later than the specified date.
- Cancellation up to 14 days prior to course commencement will result in administration fees of 5% of normal fees being charged and the balance refunded.
- Cancellation after 14 days prior to course commencement will result in the forfeiture of the deposit paid.
- In cases of cancellation of a course by Coaching College, a full refund will be given.
- Refunds in special circumstances will be considered on a case-by-case basis at the total discretion of Coaching College’s management.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us by email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 0412921134.